Regulator / Rectifier for Honda Twins 1960-1977
Designed and manufactured exclusively for Charlie’s Place. Our regulator rectifier is specifically design for the unique split coil stator Honda used on all their twins throughout the 60’s and ’70s. No other product on the market is specifically designed for this stator nor rectifies the complete output from your stator as effectively. Made in California, USA.
Type 1 is designed for smaller engines and twins.
Type 1 Regulator/Rectifier Applications:
CA/CB/CL72 (250cc Dream, Hawk, and Scrambler)
CA/CB/CL77 (305cc Dream, Superhawk, and Scrambler)
Features of Type 1 Regulator/Rectifier:
- Upgrades the charging system on very early rectifier-only models by simultaneously regulating and rectifying the total stator output.
- Also able to upgrade charging systems on other models by replacing individual regulator and rectifier with a single-unit that simultaneously regulates and rectifies the total stator output.
- Eliminates redundant unnecessary wiring from original charging-system wiring, thereby reducing long-term potential for other problems.
- Fits very neatly into existing rectifier bracket on all models with no modification necessary.
- Easy to wire-in and comes with complete step-by-step instructions.
- Superior to anything else on the market by design, our units utilize the total output from the stator thereby improving your charging system from its original configuration.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
Our units are time-tested and superior to other options currently on the market; as such we offer a 30-day warranty providing all instructions are followed. We recommend having a skilled mechanic do this install, but it is possible to do the install yourself. Please bear in mind, however, that installation by anyone other than a licensed mechanic will void the product warranty. Furthermore, using these units with a battery that has been compromised by the old charging system or with a stator that is not functioning properly is not advisable, as it will severely compromise the performance and longevity of the unit, and, therefore will necessarily void any and all warranties. Please note that outside of the initial 30-day warranty there are no returns on electrical items whatsoever.