Rawhide Cycles Electronic Ignition for Harley-Davidson Sportsters 1970-1999
Made in the USA and guaranteed to improve performance and reliability.
- Manufactured to meet exhausting standards with a combined 6 years of research and development; fits seamlessly into your vintage motorcycle
- The pickups aka triggers (the brain of this unit) are manufactured exclusively for Charlie's Place in Los Angeles, CA and the Honda ignitions that Charlie's Place make have an excellent reputation and following with thousands of ignitions sold and installed
- Designed for proper fit, and complimentary aesthetic – no ‘black box’ or special modification necessary for installation
- Improves performance and reliability
- Replaces antiquated points & condensers with new state-of-the-art technology that produces strong, consistent spark for easier starting, better acceleration, and a noticeably smoother ride
- Thoroughly tested for durability and longevity – withstands excessive heat and vibration
- Each unit is hand-assembled and inspected here in our shop
- Pickups are adjustable for perfect timing
- Uses stock advancer and our rotor is the exact weight of the stock, so the timing will advance mechanically perfectly
- Thorough installation instructions provided with purchase, as well as phone and email tech support
Rawhide Cycles warrants to the original purchaser that the electronic ignition shall be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from date of purchase.
Rawhide Cycles obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of any part found to be defective when returned to Rawhide Cycles. The unit must be returned with evidence of purchase, with a detailed description of the problem. The warranty will not apply if the product has been installed incorrectly, repaired or damaged by modification, misuse or accident. Using these ignitions with bikes that have known charging issues, bad coils, or other sub-standard electrical systems also voids any and all warranties.